True or False?
- There is no one way to team teach.
- There is no magic formula for team teaching.
- The success of team teaching has many factors.
- There are many forms and variations of team teaching.
- Team teaching is a lot of work.
Answers: ALL TRUE!
My boyfriend is a 5th grade teacher and is going to be “team teaching” this year with another 5th grade teacher.
He sent me a text early yesterday morning asking me to help him out and research team teaching for my blog.
He came to the right girl. I am very lucky to be in my 4th year with the same Pre-Algebra teacher and we are getting better and better at team teaching each year.
So, what will this look like? What are his options?
Traditional Team Teaching – “You teach and I will assist.”
This is like the magician and the lovely assistant, or…
View original post 739 more words